I have a few new beauty finds to share with you. I love reading about what beauty products other gals are using and figured you probably do too. I have a handful of new products I have been using lately, which I am quite pleased with.
1. Some new hair products: Bumble and Bumble thickening spray- my hairdresser uses this when she styles my hair and recommended it for fullness. Got2b glued hairspray- this stuff works amazing. I highly recommend it, as it was highly recommended to me! And Layrite pomade- traditionally for men, but I use it on my fringe when I pin them back or when I do victory rolls.
2. Moroccan Oil. I have used this before but ran out and just recently got more. I love it! It makes my hair so soft and shiny! I sometimes uses it on my dry hair before I go to bed to wake up to soft waves in the morning.
3. BB Cream by Maybelline. I have tried the one by Garnier and was not so impressed; this one however, is great.
4. The new Balenciaga perfume, Florabotanica. I love perfume…the more the better! This one is so pretty and exactly the scent I like best. If you get a chance to try it out, you definitely should.
5. M.A.C. lip gloss set. It has 2 cremesheen glosses and 2 dazzlegass glosses. My boyfriend got it for me and I am quite impressed. I think I have tried one lip gloss from M.A.C quite some time ago, but these ones are very nice. The colours are great too.
Well, those are my latest beauty finds. If you have any new ones your digging, please do share! Like I said, I love to hear what beauty products other ladies are using.