As promised, here is part 2 of my Ruby Roxx feature and interview. In case you missed it last week, Ruby answered a few of my questions, to which she provided some pretty great answers- you should probably go read it, if you haven’t yet. Check it out here.
Ruby Roxx is a pinup and alternative model hailing from Vancouver, BC. She has graced the cover of some of our favorite pin up magazines like Delicious Dolls, Garters & Grills, and The Pin Up Magazine.
Today Ruby shares with us what is in here makeup bag…Are you ready for it?
Here is what Ruby had to say about her look:
“Of course I don’t use all of these every day. If im not shooting, I work from home, and like to give my skin a break, so most days I only wear mascara. The most important part for me is my skin care. I wash morning and night using Cetephil. I use a toner, a serum and a day/night moisturizer. And of course my Avene thermal water.”
I would agree that skin care is such an important part of every gals beauty regime… If our skin is not plump, pampered, hydrated, and cared for, the rest of out look will be thrown off… powders will crease, skin can look tried… you get the idea. I think I may have to try Rubys Avene Thermal water and see what magic it can do for me.
Rubys makeup bag and contents:
From left to right
- Oh My Lash False Lashes
- SauceBox “crème de la crème” palate (perfect for Smokey eyes)
- Lime Crime lip gloss in “red velvet”. Dries to a perfect, smudge proof, matte red.
- Avene Thremal Spring Water Spray. Skin care is the most important part about my beauty routine. I spray this on my face 3-4 times a day, as well as moisturize morning and night. It keeps my skin hydrated, keeps redness at bay, and is invigorating. Its my favorite product by far.
- Youngique Fibre lash mascara. I use it on top of my regular mascara for extra length, when I’m not wearing false lashes.
- MAC Mineralize Foundation in NC15
- Benefit Brows a-go-go kit
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder in Medium
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Stained Gloss
- MAC lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Benefit “They’re Real” Mascara
- DUO eyelash glue
I’ve used a few of the same products as Ruby listed, but I think I may have to try a few more… I’d love to try out Youngique, as my lashes can sometimes leave a lot to be imagined. I am still looking into trying new eye brow products as well, so may have to check out what Benefit has to offer.
Do you use any of the same products as Ruby? Want to show us whats in your makeup bag? Send Danger De Lux an email!
Don’t forget to follow Ruby on facebook to see what shes up to
And one more big THANKS to Ruby for showing us what her favorite makeup is and answering a few questions for us! Not only is she a total bombshell, but she is sweet as pie.