Inspired from other gals Ive seen have month long goals or no-no lists, Ive decided to make November my month to detox. My detox includes my diet, my wallet, and physical activity. I have a trip to Vegas planned in December and it’s Christmas ( which also means boxing day!); November will be my prep month to save money and create more healthy habits.
Say No To:
- soda – i love myself a can of coke every once and while but this month I hope to kick the habit all together
- sweets and processed junk- when I am not prepared for the day or need to get groceries, I find myself making bad choices, but not this month!
- energy drinks- boy do I love energy drinks, but they are burning a hole in my pocket and probably in my organs too!
- frivolous spending- I’ve set a budget for myself and plan to stick to it. I work at the mecca of all pinup and rockabilly clothing, so there was no reasonable way I could not spend any money, so a budget will help keep my spending in check
- getting up early and going to bed early- I usually do, but iD like to get up even early to increase productivity
- going to yoga- 1-2 per week. yoga clears my find and makes my body feel oh so good
- save money- crossing my fingers I can save at least $500
- workout- okay, I already workout quite a bit, but I want to make a more regular schedule.
- work more- I’m hoping to find a second job asap!
If you want to do the detox with me, head over to my facebook page and tell me your detox list